photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

12.09.2011

"embrace the weirdness."

Photobucket

"we need more pics like this in the pregnancy photography world.

I really wish people would stop trying to make
awkward pictures cute and just embrace the weirdness that is
a pregnant belly. because, seriously."

my friend kara gives me hope for my someday (far, far in the future) pregnant self. 
she is hilarious and amazing and is going to make such a great mother. 

and this picture pretty much made my whole year. 

happy friday!

3 comments:

  1. Looove that you blogged this picture. lets cheers to kara for bringing you and i together. and lets cheers to china for bringing kara and i together. and to peter for marrying kara so that we cold finally meet at her wedding. but really lets just cheers to God who really made all the above happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I love that you reposted this gem. I seriously can't look at it without laughing out loud. peter just rolls his eyes :) love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is fantastic! I couldn't agree more with what you said about embracing awkward... why does everything need to be cute??!!

    ReplyDelete