photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

12.12.2009

dancing the night away...

I had the privledge/honor of chaperoning my first school dance on Friday.
It was just...so...classic.

If you ever wondered what a middle school dance looks like these days, well...here's your chance to see one in all its glory.




Gotta love the wallflowers.



Now the night has truly begun.
It's time to JERK!
(And yes, I learned how by the end of the night. Too bad there's no footage to prove it.)


Good times had by all.


I went from one dance party to another.


Next stop, our staff Christmas party.
And it's not a real party unless someone does the splits:)


I even got in on the action.



What a great night! A lot of dancing and a lot of love!
May your Christmas festivities be just as merry as mine!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment