photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

12.06.2009

a letter from the mainland...

Hey jiejie,

Long time no talking with you! what's going on you?

It's December already, how time flies! we've been seperate for almost half year! I wish you could come back and celebrate Christmas with us, still in your room, girls night! I miss ya so much every time when I come to Kara's room!

You need to talk to Kara to see if we can talk on skype someday, I cannot wait!

The good news from Kara and Peter I bet you've already know, How exciting it is! Since I heard that I realised I need to pray and ask Him to prepare a boyfriend for you, this is the urgent matter of you! cuz I really want you can be happier if a boy around you!

For sure I'll keep this in my mind, so no worries:) and I need you to pray for me, I need a job right after the end of this semester...

We are preparing for the Christmas performance recently, hopefully Jesus will like this gift! How about you? any good things happened on you? tell me soon!!!~~~~~~~~~

[emails like this make me smile]


i miss my China girls.

1 comment: