photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

8.15.2009

i may have found THE ONE...

...and by THE ONE i mean a local coffee shop that could have quite possibly stolen my heart.
my friend ally took me here last week, and i've been dreaming about going back ever since.

saturday plans today include:

1. staying in my pajamas as long as possible.

2. lesson planning for an exciting project i have planned for my kiddos starting next week.

3. writing in my new journal that's been waiting for a first entry for the last month (so sad).

4. catching up on the vampire romance saga of bella and edward.

5. hopefully making my way to stella's to do all of the above (although i may have to change out of my pajamas for that part).

saturdays are glorious.

quote of the week:

"i think you're pretty enough to get married." -6th grade student

2 comments:

  1. I love that both our local coffee shops have yellow walls. It makes me feel like you're not so far away...

    I can't wait to get back to my little haven in QHD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ... my ... gosh

    that is the cutest coffee shop ever!! you'll have to take me there next year and I can study and you can lesson plan. is it a date? :)

    ReplyDelete