photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

5.30.2013

summer: thank you God!

IMG_0491

in honor of summer vacation officially starting tuesday afternoon, i just had to share this gem of a letter given to me by one of my favorite students today.

enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________

Dear Mrs. Lesley, 

This year has been one of the worst, but it has come to an end, thank you God! I’m sorry for how rude, obnoxious, and godforsaken these kids were. Even though it wasn’t my fault, I still think I owe you an apology. You were one of the best teachers I ever had. Don’t listen to what these morons said about you. They’re not grateful enough to see how cool of a teacher you are. Good luck next year. Hopefully you get the best of kids! 

 Sincerely, your good student
______________________________________________________________________

yep, this year was hard.
i love my students, but wow. they certainly did not take it easy on me.
{i don't think they are "godforsaken morons,"however...just to set the record straight. his words, not mine.}

bottom line: 
i welcome summer with open arms. 
i think i've earned it. 

3 comments:

  1. That letter from your student is so sweet! Little moments like that are just reminders of how good God is :) Happy summer– enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Hahaha. Also, HAPPY SUMMER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious. i want to give that kid a high five. you made it!!! happy summer, friend! can't wait to follow all your summer adventures.

    ReplyDelete