photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

9.23.2012

falling into fall...a playlist.

Photobucket

i love melancholy music.
it's kind of my thing.
{people used to say i liked it so much because it was my outlet for my lack of emotions, but now that i'm a certified basket case, your guess is as good as mine.}

and there's no better time than fall to bust out my favorite slow moving, introspective selections while cuddling on the couch with a cup of coffee.

yes, i like to be stereotypical in how i celebrate my seasons.

enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. You're my favorite basket case.
    (And I share you affinity for melancholy music...I'm fine...)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your music is always my favorite. I think we share an affinity for melancholy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think of you during Fall because of your music selections :) It is good music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats some great music on a cool crisp autumn day. Love this playlist and your blog! New to your spot by way of the Wiegands. Enjoy your day:)

    ReplyDelete