photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

3.09.2012

"this is the best day ever."

today started off a little rough.
i left my lunch at home AND there was no coffee (my coworker who always makes it is out).

insert: EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN here.

ok, i kid. i kid.

but i was definitely thrown off.

without good food and coffee how would i make it through the day?
i really thrive off my snacks after all.

but then one of my students gave me this little note of encouragement.
and i knew i could make it through the day.

so, if you're feeling a little off, just remember...
"you're smart, brave, lucky...
you gotta be reading...
and this is the best day ever!"

my new words to words to live by.

2 comments:

  1. This is great. See? Sometimes these little buggers are real, real cute and nice. :)

    ReplyDelete