photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

2.27.2011

the refrigerator...

is one of the most overlooked, yet important, spots in a home (in my humble opinion).
not because of what's inside, but because of the potential of the outside.
i like to think of it as a family's photo gallery.

and what photo gallery is complete without magnets?
ok maybe that's a stretch, but i for one love magnets.
they are an easy and satisfying craft.

so on this lovely sunday afternoon i decided to get my craft on and construct some more magnets for our refrigerator.

my supplies included:
1. magnets
2. pins and beer caps (my favorites include the "no sin" and the "radically saved" pins...if you don't know who carman is, please educate yourself:)
3. super glue and a wire cutter (it helps with taking the backs off of the pins)

Photobucket

and there you have it.
easy as pie.

your refrigerator will thank you.

Photobucket

mine is pretty happy, if i do say so myself.


3 comments:

  1. did you make a "speak english with me" magnet?

    have you seen these: http://twirlingbetty.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/japanese-masking-tape-washi-tape-magnets-a-tutorial/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. As a child I was wayyy too into Carman's Addicted to Jesus CD. Also, I was clearly VERY COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete