photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

3.26.2010

this is my life.

here's the scene:
i'm standing in front of the bathroom after lunch, directing students to go to class. the boys are being ridiculous (as always). there were some girls walking by and i stopped them and said, "girls, don't date middle school boys. they are out of their minds."

insert conversation with some of my boy students:

student 1: "miss, why did you tell those girls not to date middle school boys?"
me: "because you are immature and nuts."
student 2: "miss, did you just say nuts?"
me: "and that's exactly what i'm talking about."

and these are the kinda conversations i have 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha oh hannah. i love your stories. when i read your blog, i always want to be a teacher because it sounds so entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest coming back to China, but then you would be talking about whether or not you can use chopsticks 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

    Your choice.

    By the way. I laughed reading this.

    ReplyDelete