photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

11.01.2009

halloween '09

Photobucket

(This photo is the result of no one being at home to take my picture. I didn't exactly know where to smile. Please excuse the awkwardness.)

Best part of my night:

Trying to explain to a man from Dubai what I was supposed to be.

Dubai man: "What are you?"

Me: "I'm a deviled egg!"

Dubai man: "Is that a type of egg that has horns on it?"

Me: "Ummm...no. It's a.... I mean... It's a type of food. I don't know why they call it that."

Then I look away awkwardly because it's much harder to explain the reason for the name "deviled egg" than you would think (especially if you have no idea how it even came to have that name in the first place).

My first halloween in Denver: success.

1 comment:

  1. that costume is fan-tastic!

    you look really really skinny.

    have you eaten?
    (a little chinglish for ya)

    ReplyDelete