photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

4.12.2010

KARAOKE! (middle school style)


if you know me at all, you know i love to karaoke.
i think it's impossible to live in china for any amount of time without leaving a performer.
so any time i get the opportunity to grab the mic and sing at the top of my lungs...i can't resist.

some students at my school decided to have a karaoke event after school to raise money for the local children's hospital.
when they ask me if i would sing, i was all about it.

here's the video footage to prove it.
justin bieber would be so proud (ludacris too:)



have i mentioned how much i love middle schoolers?
and kari laniel?

they are sunshine in human form.

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness. because I love you so much (I can't breathe when I am not around you) this video can stay...xoxo

    ReplyDelete