photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

2.07.2010

watch hannah ski.

I became a true Colorado-ian on Thursday.
I went skiing.
Some of my teacher friends were kind enough to let me tag along on their trip to the mountains.
Oh the joys of being a teacher and getting random days off.

We stayed in a super nice condo and headed up to Keystone on Thursday morning.

Meet Libby and Allison.
They are both professional skiers (in my humble opinion).

Photobucket

I was pretty excited.

Photobucket

Meet Emily (on the left). She was kind enough to be my instructor for the day...

Photobucket

and pose for my pictures.

Photobucket

I believe this was right after Allison came down the mountain with my cellphone in hand.
Note to self: Put important belongings in pockets with zippers.

Photobucket

Love these ladies.

Photobucket

Memorable quotes from the day:
Me: "Emily, I'm SLIDING."
Emily: "You're skiing. You're supposed to slide."
Me: "Right."

Me: (After going down the first part of the run) "How are we going to get back up?"
Emily: "We're not going back up. We're going down."
Me: "Right."

Photobucket

It even started snowing while we were up there.
Pure loveliness.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

While the other girls went pro on the harder runs, I rewarded myself with some hot chocolate and people watching from the lodge.

Photobucket

Back together again...

Photobucket

And, of course, before we left, I had to get a victory pose.

Photobucket

I actually think I may go back again soon.

Photobucket

I just need a fur jacket and hand muff and I may be the fanciest person you've ever met.

2 comments:

  1. it looks like you had so much fun! I miss snow. and colorado. and YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! i read your plot all the time ... how did i miss this one?! can we make a fun colorado summer weekend before i leave, please?! :)

    ReplyDelete