photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

2.20.2010

30 reasons...

...why i love my big sister (in honor of her turning the big 3-0 last thursday).

1. she is one of the most generous people i know
2. she does my laundry
3. her crazy hair bun in the morning
4. the ways she moves her fingers around when she's bored
5. her impeccable fashion sense
6. her laugh
7. saturday morning breakfasts
8. she is just so thoughtful
9. how she thinks she's not a phone talker
10. watching the bachelor, the biggest loser, and american idol together
11. her oprah impression "everybody gets humpback whales!!!"
12. her compassionate heart
13. sometimes she puts little notes in my lunch
14. the leaps and bounds she's made in technology knowledge
15. her cowboy boots
16. she puts up with my strange quirks and accepts me as her roommate
17. she is giving up shopping for lent
18. she could become friends with a brick wall
19. our heart to heart convos on the porch
20. how she likes to text me/facebook me when i'm just in the other room
21. she sticks out her tongue when she licks her lips
22. how she cries when i tell her stories about my students
23. she's a jeanius (a.k.a a pro at her job)
24. she is always right there when i need her
25. she has a pretty great boyfriend who likes to cook for us:)
26. she has made denver home for me
27. she's pretty darn funny
28. did i mention how generous she is?
29. so many of the greatest memories/moments in my life happened with her
30. i couldn't have asked God for a better sister

seriously, my sister is my best friend and the reason i am who i am.
i am eternally grateful to have her in my life.
and i'm not the only one.

here's some pics of all the other people who love her and came to her b-day party


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment