photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

11.07.2009

the story of sydney.

My heart is heavy today for a girl I've never met and a family I barely know. This 11 year old girl is about to meet Jesus any moment after over a year of fighting with a brain tumor. My mind and heart fail to understand why some people experience such excruciating pain and suffering, but I am beyond encouraged when I see those who through it all can cling to the hope of Jesus so tightly. The Ives family is an example to all of us. Please pray for peace, comfort, and hope to fill their hearts in every moment.

The Story of Sydney Ives from Jeremy Wells on Vimeo.


"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
2 Corinthians 4: 16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment