photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

3.10.2009

afternoon runs.


Sometimes I feel like an extraterrestrial. I mean most days I fit in here in China...okay maybe "fit in" is a stretch...you get the idea...

BUT...


when I head out for an afternoon jog with my long underwear under my shorts and a big curly head bobbing around, you would think my spaceship just landed around the corner. Seriously, the looks I got today were so classic. My favorite was when a public bus passed and basically everyone took a double take to stare at the crazy laowai running down the road. It's also really fun when I get back on campus and run by some of my students. I'm sure that's just what they want to see: their teacher running along in her long underwear:)

1 comment:

  1. they probably can't even see you because you're running so fast.

    ReplyDelete