photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

3.13.2009

happiness.

I've been learning to see the beauty in the everyday. There is so much wonder and goodness in every moment, if only we had eyes to see it.

Here's what's been making me smile lately...

My morning routine.


Pineapple on a stick is back (a.k.a. spring is coming)!


I know Wordsworth would be so proud to see his poetry on the back of a classroom door in China. It makes me proud too.


Conjoined banana twins.


I found this slipped under my door this afternoon, and it made me really happy. I support artistic expression in all its forms.


I've been very into hot chocolate lately (it has become somewhat of a nightly staple) and frozen Orion pies (thanks Angela- Kara's precious student).


That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.
- Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment