photo HearttoHeartHeader4-01-1_zps9bba74cb.png

2.04.2009

back in the act.

I made it back to Nandaihe, China after roughly 35+ hours of travel time...

Rockford to O'hare...
O'hare to Seattle....
Seattle to Beijing...
A few hours of searching for Evie at the airport...
Sleeping in the airport in some random massage room (with some snoring man in the next room over)...
Airport to Qinhuangdao...
Qinhuangdao to Nandaihe.

And now I'm finally back! Evie and I will be spending the next few days hanging out with Allen (our favorite foreign liaison:), watching Gilmore Girls and the Fresh Prince, painting our nails, and applying for jobs for the fall. We are pretty crazy, obviously.

Sunday we embark on our trip to Shanghai for about a week. I have no idea what we will do once we get there, but I'm super excited to be reunited with some of my fellow teachers (Taylor, Tim, Bobby, and Amy) who've been out of my life for far too long.

More updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous right now. If I wasn't planning to join you in two weeks, I'd probably cry myself to sleep.

    ReplyDelete